The Peregrine Radama 1 is a versatile three-season tent that can be traditionally set up with or without the rainfly or in Fast Flight Mode—using only the rainfly, poles, and Fast Flight Footprint. The Radama 1 is a cinch to set up and holds sturdy in windy conditions. It’s full-coverage rainfly uses a sweep design for optimal ground ventilation, strength, and stability.
Features: DAC Pressfit™ aluminum poles • DAC Jake's Foot™ pole connectors• Gear Loft Theater™ for iPad®• Fast Flight™ Footprint (sold separately) • YKK zippers with reflective cord-pulls • Line-Loc® reflective guyline adjusters • Peak vents for circulation • 7000 series aluminum Sheppard Hook tent pegs.
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Vestibules/Doors: 1/1
- Total Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 6oz (Fast Flight Mode: poles, footprint, rainfly)
- Size: 90" x 34.5" x 32" (20 sq ft)
- Packed size: 7" x 21"
- Poles: DAC Pressfit® 7001 8.5mm Aluminum (x2)
- Floor Fabric: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
- Fly Fabric: 75D 190T polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh Fabric: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 2 mesh pockets, hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theater™
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 90"x31" and 6.0OZ
In Fast Flight Mode, all you need is the Fast Flight Footprint, the poles, and rainfly. This ultralight variation of the Radama tent saves space and weight in your pack. Click here for Fast Flight Mode setup instructions.